Applications of Cone Crusher:
Cone crusher is a kind of crushing machine commonly used in mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road construction, and chemical industry. It can be used to crush hard and medium hard minerals, rocks, iron ores, limestone, copper ores, quartz, granite, sandstones, etc.
Features of Cone Crusher:
1.cone crusher has the characteristics of large breaking force, high efficiency, high crushing capacity, low operating cost, and long service life. It is convenient to operate and is economical.
2. The crushed materials are of equal size, thus reducing circulating load.
3. Large and medium-sized crushers adopt hydraulic chamber-cleaning systems, which will help reduce the downtime.
4. Cone crushers with different chambers are available, to meet our customers’ requirements.
5. Grease seal can effectively avoid the blockage of the water feeding system and drainage system, as well as the mixing of water and oil.
6. As the overload protection device, spring safety device allows foreign matter and iron pieces to pass through the crushing chamber without jeopardizing machines.
Components of Cone Crusher:
mainly consists of frame, horizontal axis, cone brake, balance wheel, eccentric sleeve, upper crushing wall (welding cone), down crushing wall (movable cone), fluid coupling, lubricating system, hydraulic system and control system
Working Principle of Cone Crusher:
1. When cone crusher is working, motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate. The eccentric sleeve drives the transmission shaft and cone part to make swing movement. When they swing to the extent that the surface of the crushing wall is close to the roll mortar wall, the rocks and ores are pressed and crushed.
2. Joint between supporting sleeve and frame is compressed by spring. When metal block and other materials that can no be crushed fall into the crusher, spring will be out of sharp and discharge the objects.
3. When the materials that can not be crushed pass through the crushing chamber or the machine overloads, the spring safety system makes the cone discharging hole become larger. When objects are discharged from crushing chamber, discharging hole will automatically reset. Cone crusher resumes normal operations.
4. The surface of crushing chamber is covered with wear-resisting high manganese steel lining plate. Size of discharging hole can be adjusted hydraulically or manually.
Technical Parameters :
Diameter of cone
Max. feeding size
Width of discharging hole
Motor power (KW)
Swing frequency of main shaft